Lenovo thinkpad T420 Refurbished Laptop i5 Processor 2nd gen High Quality Refurbished Laptop (Grade A++) Certified. Passed 50+ Quality Check. Over All Condition (Physically Light Used) Look like New Laptop.
Read it Carefully Warranty Details:
Lenovo T420 Refurbished laptop Warranty will claim only from Seller, no physical damage warranty like water spill, liquid spill, any other physical damage. Warranty seal should not be broken on the laptop, if it is broken warranty cannot be claim.
Warranty terms : When You claim for Warranty we check it through anydesk or Team viewer. we guide to do some basic troubleshooting steps if it doesn’t fix for any Minor issues we will provide you the replacement of the parts through courier to your physical address. Other major issues (we will arrange door step pickup and replace the laptop we will charge shipping and hadling charges 400 rs at the time of replacing the laptop).
What You will Get on This Order ?
- Laptop charger with Power card
- GST Invoice.
- Original OS Key (Strictly No Pirated Windows) Windows Will Be OEM Version
- Seller Testing Certificate
- 2.5 hours backup,
- Select the RAM, HDD or SSD, Warranty and OS to get exact quote.
- Only Seller warranty, No Brand warranty.
FAQ : What is (1TB New) (256 SSD New) (500 GB SSD New) (1 TB SSD New) (Ram 16 gb New)?
New means when you choose the config on above mentioned or when it mentioned new we upgrade with new parts,
- 1 tb Hdd New 1 Year seller warranty
- 256 ssd new 3 Years brand warranty for it (kingston SSD)
- 500 gb ssd new 3 years brand warranty for it (kingston SSD)
- 1 tb ssd new 3 years brand warranty for it (kingston SSD or crusial SSD)
- 16 gb ram new 3 year seller warranty 8 gb ram Hynix x 2nos.
- High Definition (HD) Audio
- Conexant 20672 codec / stereo speakers
- Volume up, down, mute buttons
- Dual array mic
- Mic mute button
- Combo audio/mic jack
- Embedded numeric keypad and integrated UltraNav dual-pointing system with wide touch pad below keyboard, Tap Zones, scrolling regions label, multi-touch; and TrackPoint and customized touch pad for the ultimate in pointing flexibility.
- ThinkVantage button, individual speaker volume up, down, and mute buttons, mic mute button
- The keyboard has a Fn key which is a special key and is located in the lower left corner. The Fn key allows the user to instantly activate the following operational features by pressing the Fn key and a designated function key:
- Switching between Display device
- Fingerprint reader is integrated into the palm rest of the ThinkPad notebook computer to prevent unauthorized access to your notebook and data
- ThinkLight keyboard light to illuminates the keyboard to improve visibility in low-light conditions
- PC3-10600 Non-Parity (NP) Double Data Rate Three (DDR3) Technology
- Two SO-DIMM Slots
- The use of 1333 MHz SO DIMM memory is recommended for this system.
- 1 GB, 2GB, or 4GB memory
- Supports up to 8GB maximum memory
- 2GB, 4GB Intel Turbo Memory (selected models)
Note: Only 64-bit operating systems support more than 3GB of system memory (RAM).
- All systems come with the UltraNav dual-pointing system, featuring TrackPoint and customized touch pad for the ultimate in pointing flexibility is a part of the keyboard. The TrackPoint features Press-to-Select, Internet scroll, and magnifying glass for accurate and convenient control.
- Premiere performance and ultraportability; two spindles
- Available processors are:
- Intel® Core™ i5 processor i5-2410M with dual-core
- DDR3 memory controller (up to 1333MHz), Intel Turbo Boost, Hyper-Threading technology; 3MB cache
- 802.11abgn wireless PCIe Half Mini Card on selected models.
- 802.11bgn wireless PCIe Half Mini Card on selected models.
- Intel Centrino® Wireless-N 1000
- Intel Centrino® Advanced-N 6205
- Wireless WAN upgradable on selected models.
- Wireless WWAN Minicard for AT&T on selected models
- Qualcomm® GobiÂ™ 3000 chipset, PCIe Mini Card
- Bluetooth with Enhanced Data Rate (BDC-2.1)
- One 34-mm ExpressCard slot or 5-in-1 Media Card Reader slot
- Four USB ports version 2.0
- One eSATA/USB combo port
- Additional connector supports the optional Port Replicator, advanced dock, and advanced mini-dock.
- Audio ports
- External stereo speakers or headphone
- Dual array microphone
- Combo audio/mic jack
- External monitor (VGA DB-15, DisplayPort)
- Modem RJ-11
- Ethernet RJ-45 connectors for LAN connection
- IEEE 1394 FireWire 400
|For systems with a 335.5-mm (14.1-in) TFT display:System:
- Width: 340.5 mm (13.4 in)
- Depth: 233 mm (9.2 in)
- Height: 30.1 to 30.5 mm (1.1 to 1.2 in)
- Configured system weight: Starting at 2.24 kg (4.9 lb)
- Maximum altitude without pressurization: 3048 m (10,000 ft)
- At altitudes up to 2438 m (8000 ft)
- Operating w/o any in drive: 5.0°C to 35.0°C (41°F to 95°F)
- Operating w/ any in drive: 10.0°C to 35.0°C (50°F to 95°F)
- Non-operating: 5.0°C to 43.0°C (41°F to 109°F)
- At altitudes above 2438 m (8000 ft)
- Maximum temperature when operating under the unpressurized condition: 41°C (88°F)
- Relative humidity:
Non-operating: 5% to 95%
Note: When you charge the battery pack, its temperature must be at least 10°C (50°F).
- Please click here to find more accessories for your Lenovo system.
- Look for the “Option Compatibility Matrix”. Some of the links for the product in the Excel file are clickable and you will find more details on the website.
Note: All weight and dimensions are approximate.
- AC adapter: This ac-to-dc converter supplies the necessary power to the computer. The ac adapter also charges the battery pack when it is installed in the computer.
- Universal AC adapter: 90 W, 2-pin / 3-pin (Click here for more information)
- Universal AC adapter: 65 W 2-pin/3-pin (Click here for more information)
- Battery (Click here for more information)
- The battery pack is an internal power source to the computer when the AC adapter is not available. The battery pack is rechargeable and is charged using the AC adapter with the system.
- You can determine how much battery power remains by using the Fuel-Gauge ThinkPad utility program. This displays the percent charge remaining, whether one or two batteries are in the system.
- A 6- or 9-cell Li-Ion battery pack is shipped with the system.
- Supports optional Slice battery as second battery at bottom.
- Battery life:
- 6-cell: up to 3.5 hours
- 9-cell: up to 5.8 hours
- Battery life (and recharge times) will vary based on many factors including screen brightness, applications, features, power management, battery conditioning and other customer preferences.